Aircraft Shares & Sales
Whether you are looking to buy or sell an aircraft or aircraft share, we can help. Here at Sherburn Aero Club we can offer you advice and guidance, advertising and pre-buy inspections with Sherburn Engineering Ltd.
Advertise With Us
With over 900 club members and one of the busiest airfields in the country, advertising with us is a sure-fire way to get noticed. Contact us to send your advert to us. There is no charge for club members.
Cessna R172K Hawk XP – 1/4th share £25,000
A well established and organised group that often flies together.
- Very good availability.
- Ideal for touring, G-EFBP is powered by a Continental OI 360 – KB 195hp engine with a
McCauley variable pitch propeller which delivers a 120 KIAS of cruising speed at 38.5
- Leather interior with sheep skins.
- Paint with Reims corrosion proof Zinc chromate.
- Hourly rate calculated using airborne time.
- Pilots must have had no accidents in the last 5 years.
- Pilots with complex (VP prop) aircraft experience would be preferred.
• Variable Pitch Propeller (74h since overhauled in July 2021)
• Aspen E5 with extra data bar (wind speed & direction, OAT, GS, etc)
• Cessna Navomatic Auto Pilot coupled with E5 for among others GPSS
• Altitude hold
• Garmin 430 WAAS enabled GPS NAV COM
• Garmin 430 enabled GPS NAV COM
• Garmin 330 Mode S transponder
• Dynon D3
• USB Hub
• PilotAware Rosetta
• King Audio Panel
• King KR 87 ADF
• King DME
• EDM 700 fuel flow
• Long range fuel tanks (250 litres/66 USG total)
• 4 seats
• 2 spare headsets for passengers
• Annual maintenance and repairs carried out by Sherburn Engineering
For more information, feel free to contact:
G-OMBS Reims Cessna F172N
This includes 1/4 share of £7600 new engine/maintenance fund
Lycoming 0-320-2J 160 BHP Engine
Wet hourly (tacho) £100
Airframe - 4,058 hours
Engine - 250 hours approx.
Propeller McCauley 1C160/DTM7557
Avionics: 1 Bendix/king KT74 transponder mode S, 1 TrigTY91VHF 8.33 COM, 1 Garmin GNC255 NAV/COM, 1 Narco NAV/COM, 3 VOR + Glide slope, 1 ADF, 1 Narco DME.
Very friendly group
Contact Ken 07831310718
SOCATA Trinidad TB20 G-PEKT
1/5th SHARE FOR SALE £19,000. £165/HR (WET) & £200 pcm fixed.
Owned and operated by the (5 member) Wery Flying Group. Based and hangared at Sherburn (EGCJ), maintained by Sherburn Engineering. Low hours airframe, engine and prop. Full IFR fit with WASS enabled Garmin and twin axis auto-pilot. Real world 155kts on 14usg/h @ 24/24.
Key hour stats (total): Airframe: 2496h. Engine: 1122h. Prop: 281h.
The annual is just being completed at my expense. A new GPS (Garmin GTN 750) has already been purchased (& paid for - booked in for fitting Dec 23). G-PEKT is maintained with no expense spared by Sherburn Engineering Ltd and has reserved hangar space at Sherburn.
See full date sheet by clicking the button below for fit-out and additional info.
Contact: Ross Amesbury 07967314796 - firstname.lastname@example.org