COVID 19 UPDATE TO MEMBERS
The Government’s planned changes to COVID guidance come into effect on Monday 19th July. After careful consideration the Board have decided that we will retain the same measures we already have in place for the time being.
Infection rates are on the increase and not everyone has yet received their full regime of vaccinations. The procedures we currently have in place, offer our staff, instructors, and members an additional level of protection.
We will continue with the following:
- We ask that you do not come to the airfield if you have any Covid Symptoms.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands and 'check in' on the app when you arrive.
- We ask our staff and instructors to take lateral flow tests twice per week.
- We will continue with face masks in the cockpit for student lessons, and in the briefing rooms when necessary.
- We will ask that you sanitise club aircraft before and after use.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing where possible.
We thank you in advance for your continued cooperation regarding COVID safety at the club.